USB Hidden Copier copies all the content of all the USB drives that have been inserted in the system and will save it to the hard drive. This process is invisible and the user doesn’t know that his or her content has been copied.
What’s New in Version 1.1:
1. Added feature: You can choose the folder where the copied content will be saved.
2. Added feature: You can start copying immediately by pressing Alt+C.
If program is not actually copying, it will start copying immediately
and the program’s icon (tray icon) will appear in notification area for 1/2 sec
and will hide again. This way you will be notified that the command is
accepted. If the program is actually copying, then this command
will not be accepted and will not have any effect.
3. Added feature: To close program (Exit) you can press Alt+E.
If program is not actually copying, it will close (exit) and you will be
notified for this by a triangle icon in notification area, showing/hidding for 1/2 sec.
4. It is more easy to use now. Buttons are enabled/disabled to tell you what you can click!
5. All the filles are included (embeded) to it’s control panel, so you can take only it’s
control panel anywhere and install the program, without having to
take other aditional files with you when you travel anywhere.
USB Hidden File Copier v1.1 (617.9 KiB, 106,080 hits)