If you are a portable apps lover then you would have wished about so many programs and applications that they were portable but couldn’t find their portable versions. Today I’ll write about two portable apps creators. Both of them are very good. Let’s talk about both of them one by one.
Cameyo is the first free Virtual Application creator which creates portable virtual apps. You just need to install Cameyo on one system and before installing your desired app which you want to make portable, just open cameyo and press the Capture Installation button. Now you can install the app you want to make portable. Cameyo will automatically go through all the dependencies of the application and will package it for you in a single portable app. Cameyo can be downloaded from Cameyo site.
- Because of the innovative technology of the Application Virtualization the application completely runs in a sandbox. Therefore it is possible to separate the application from the operating system and other applications.
- The Evalazer has a helpful wizard, which guides you through every step of the solution.
- Application virtualization across all platforms for Windows 2000, XP and Windows 7
- Supports 32bit applications on 64bit systems
- Use your legacy 16bit applications on your 32bit systems!
- Keep your systems clean and protect them from bugy programmed applications and installation mistakes
- The virtual application runs in user-mode. Therefore you do not need administrative rights, drivers, an installed client or a server.
- Every virtualized application runs in an own environment. When other parts of the application are started they all run in the same virtual environment.
- You can customize the start screen to your needs. Ideal for ISV!
Evalaze requires atleast .NET framework 2 in order to function. Evalaze can be downloaded from this direct link.