There are a lot of ways to download videos from the internet. I always love to download my favorite videos from the internet so that I don’t have to stream every time I have to watch the video. That’s why I’m always on a hunt to find new ways to download streaming videos from the internet. My favorite used to be Grab++ from Orbit Downloader but then Real Player gave me an option to download videos but giving a download button on every streaming video.
VDownloader is another video downloading desktop application which can also search videos for you. Here are some of the features of VDownloader:
- Save your videos as AVI, MKV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, VCD, SVCD, DVD, FLV or MP3 (audio only) and export your videos to your iPod/iPhone, PSP, Nokia or any other mobile device.
- Conserve disk space by adjusting the resolution and/or framerate of the output video on-the-fly.
- Search through videos from multiple video hosting websites with just one click. The integrated search engine will aggregate and sort the results for you.
- Use the integrated browser to find your favorite videos even faster. There’s no need to waste any precious tabs when you’re using VDownloader.
- Schedule video downloads at a specified time and/or when your PC is idle in order to conserve bandwidth and CPU power when you need them the most.
- Use the built-in proxy to access videos even if access is blocked in your country.
- Copy/paste a list of URL’s to download and convert several videos at once.
- Share your favorite videos or parts of them by posting them to your any major social network.
There are two versions of VDownloader available, Free and Plus. While Free version can download videos from majority of the video sites, the Plus version can convert the videos from one format to another. There are a lot of formats that are supported. VDownloader can be downloaded from VDownloader site.