A lot of time it happens that we are downloading some huge files from the internet with our download manager and the download manager is throttling the internet bandwidth. So we can only sit back and wait until the download is over. This is quite frustrating that we should at least be able to browse the internet while we are downloading our stuff.
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool which can prioritize the traffic among our applications which are using the internet.
You can use NetBalancer to set download/upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic.
Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The most important features of NetBalancer are:
- Set download and upload network priority for any process. Currently supported priorities are:
- High priority
- Normal priority
- Low priority
- Block traffic
- Ignore traffic
- Limit traffic
- Set download and upload speed limits for a process
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Show current connection for any process
- Show downloaded and uploaded traffic for any process since NetBlancer’s start
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show last 15 seconds traffic in system tray
- Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting).