If you forget the password to your Wi-Fi network, you will be able to find it if you have another Windows PC connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your own. In the event you locate your password, you can use it to connect to your Wi-Fi network with another computer or device after you have found it.
In Windows 11, go to the following settings:
- Open Start Menu, click on Settings and then go to Network and internet
- Under Related settings, click on More network adapter options
- Right-click on the Wi-fi adapter and select Status
- Click on Wireless Properties
- Go to Security tab and check Show characters
- Copy the Wifi password from the Network security key field.