If you have used NOD32 you might know that when you logon to windows NOD32 starts scanning your system. While the startup scan is useful but it slowers your system during every startup. You can disable it.
- Open the main program window by clicking the icon in the notification area
or by clicking Start -> All Programs -> ESET -> ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Change Display to Advanced mode by clicking Change… in the lower left corner and then clicking Yes
- In the left column, click Tools -> Scheduler.
- In the Scheduler/Planner windows, deselect Automatic startup file check | System Startup file check.
- Restart your computer. Your startup scan is now disabled.