Norton 360 is one of the better products offered by Norton. Although I had a very bad experiences with Norton in the past (especially with their antivirus and internet secutity) but I’ve heard that they’ve improved a lot. Norton 360 is one of the products that’s better.
Norton 360 is an all in one security suite. The package includes almost all the components of digital security including personal firewall, phishing protection, antivirus, antispyware, identity protection, backups and PC Tuneup.
A new beta version of Norton 360 has been released. The good news is that anyone can use the beta version of Norton 360 absolutely free. Not only that we can use it for free, we will get a discount when the final version of Norton 360 will be released. First of all we’ll look at the system requirements of Norton 360:
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later Home/Professional/Media Center
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300-MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB recommended
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Must meet minimum operating system requirements for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Internet connection (a high-speed connection is required for online backup)
- Phishing Protection feature available only on 32-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher or Firefox® 3.0 or higher
- DVD or CD-ROM drive (only when installing from a CD or DVD media)
To download and use Norton 360 version 5 beta, go to the Norton 360 beta download page.