Windows default copy paste function and clipboard utility is a pretty simple one. It can only store one copy which is fairly good for beginners. But when it comes to power usage, an advanced copy paste functionality is required for example a clipboard should be able to save more than one copies and then it should give a very simple option of the copied copies when pasting.
PasteCopy .NET is one free utility that I liked functionality wise. The key features of PasteCopy .NET includes the following:
- Portable freeware tool, only (603KB)
- Multilingual support (de, en, es, it, ja, nb-NO, pl, pt, sv, zh-CN, zh-TW)
- Auto- Copy & Paste Windows Clipboard
- Convert rtf to txt (-automatically)
- Convert html to rtf or txt (-automatically)
- (Auto-) resizable/hide preview
- Mouse-hover/keystroke preview
- Clipboard-content preview in SystemTray
- Export and print function
Select appropriate installer from the following link and run the utility. Now whenever you copy anything, this utility will save it, no matter how many times you copy, it will be saved in the clipboard. Whenever you want to paste stuff from the copied one, just select that item from the clipboard and paste anywhere.
Download and install PasteCopy .NET from the above link.