With Offisync you can share,collaborate Microsoft Office files securely from any computer any time.
You can open,save files to Google Docs. Previously this feature for opening and saving file to Microsoft Office Live was brought by the Office Live Addon
The Developer page has listed these features on their site
- Save MS Office files in Google Docs and Google Sites
- Save and Open files just like accessing files locally
- Securely open MS Office files from any computer or device
- Access MS Office files from anywhere at anytime
- Manage multiple versions with automatic change updates and real-time editing
- Share and set permissions using email addresses or Google Apps Contacts
- Set permissions for viewing and editing
- Group documents in folders, sites, and libraries
- Use Google Search from within MS Office to find content and images
After installing the 7Mb addon, you will have a similar toolbar in MS Office.
The File Open Dialogue
Before you install Offisync, please read the following Instructions:
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 operating systems.
- Microsoft’s .net framework version 3.5
- Office 2003 or Office 2007
- Google Docs or Google Apps account
If you do not have one then create it
The program is available as free download and premium download you can access both
OffiSync (458.5 KiB, 977 hits)