Sometimes you’re unable to see your Windows Vista partition when Windows 7 is installed on it. This problem is mainly due to a little bug which doesn’t allot the letter to the partition in Microsoft Windows 7. You can easily fix this problem out and here is the way to do it.
- Click Start.
- Type diskmgmt.msc in the Search bar and press Enter.
- Disk Management utility will now open, and you are able to see Windows Vista partition without any assigned letter.
- Right-click on the Vista partition and select Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- Click Add.
- Select “Assign the following drive letter”
- Select your favorite letter.
- You’re Done!