SpyDLLRemover is the standalone tool to effectively detect and delete spywares from the system. It comes with advanced spyware scanner which quickly discovers hidden Rootkit processes as well suspicious / injected DLLs within all running processes. It not only performs sophisticated auto analysis on process DLLs but also displays them with various threat levels, which greatly helps in quick identification of malicious DLLs. The DLL search feature helps in finding DLL within all running processes using just partial or full name. Then user can choose to remove the dll from single process or from all loaded processes with just one click.
Most important is its portable you can carry it any where and can run on any PC
One of the unique feature of SpyDLLRemover is its capability to free the DLL from remote process using advanced DLL injection method which can defeat any existing Rootkit tricks. It also uses sophisticated low level anti-rootkit techniques to uncover hidden userland Rootkit processes as well as to terminate them.
SpyDLLRemover comes with support for Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 7. Apart from this, it introduces new ‘Scan Settings’ option to allow the user to fine tune the scanning operation. Also it features improved heurestic analysis, enriched user interface, Intelli-Refresh of ‘Process Viewer’ and more. Current version provides support for malicious DLL removal from system processes across session boundaries breaking the limitations imposed in Vista/Win7
Here are some of the prominent and unique features of SpyDLLRemover which set it apart from any other tool of its kind.
- Advanced Spyware Scanner which efficiently discovers hidden Rootkit processes as well as suspicious/injected DLLs within all running processes in the system.
Detection and removal of hidden userland Rootkit processes using sophisticated techniques such as
– Direct NT System Call Implementation
– Process ID Bruteforce Method (PIDB) as first used by BlackLight
– CSRSS Process Handle Enumeration Method
- State of art technique for completely freeing the injected DLL from remote process based on advanced DLL injection method using low level implementation which defeats any blocking attempts by Rootkits. This is one of those unique features found only in SpyDLLRemover.
- Sophisticated DLL auto analysis which helps in seperating out the legitimate modules/DLLs from the malicious ones. Such DLLs are displayed using different colors representing various threat levels for quicker and easier identification.
- ‘Scan Settings’ option to fine tune the scanning operation based on user needs.
- Inteli-Refresh of ‘Process Viewer’ leading to flicker free user experience.
- Integrated online verification mechanism through ProcessLibrary.com to validate any suspcious DLLs. This makes it easy to differentiate between the spyware & legitimate DLLs.
- DLL Tracer feature to search for dll within the running processes using partial or full name. Then user can choose to remove the dll from single process or from all loaded processes with just one click.
- Sort the process/DLL in the list based on various parameters for easier and quicker analysis.
- Detailed report generation of Spyware scanning result as well as process/DLL list in standard HTML format for offline investigation.
- View the process/DLL properties for more information by just double clicking on the process/DLL entry in the list.
- Feature to show all running processes in the system which has loaded the selected DLL. Also user can click on “Remove DLL from ALL’ button to quickly remove any such malicious DLL from all loaded processes.
- Termination of suspicious or hidden process based on low level implementation which makes it very effective against any Rootkit techniques.
- Support for malicious DLL removal from system processes across session boundaries breaking the limitations imposed in Vista/Win7.
Displays detailed information about all running processes on the system
– Process name
– Process Id
– Session Id
– Company Name
– Product Name
– Process Description
– Memory Utilization
– Process Binary Path
– Process File Size
– File Install Date
Shows detailed information about each loaded DLLs within process to make it easier for manual analysis.
– DLL Name
– Company Name
– Comment about type of DLL (System, Hidden, Suspicious)
– Load/reference count of DLL
– Loading Type (static/dynamic)
– DLL File Size
– File Install Date
– Base Address of DLL
– Entry point of DLL
– Full DLL File Path
- It is standalone tool which does not require any installation and can be executed directly.
- Enriched user interface along with more user friendly options makes it the cool tool.
How to use it
Here are the screenshots of SpyDLLRemover which demonstrates its effectiveness in detecting spywares and eliminating them with ease.
Screenshot 1: SpyDLLRemover scanning the infected system for spywares and showing the malicious DLL injected by Vanquish Rootkit along with other suspicious DLLs.
To download click here