7Customizer is made to customize Windows 7 setup.
With 7cusotmizer you can add your wallpapers, Icons, themes,you can also integrate updates, drivers and remove components from the setup. It is claimed to replace vLite.
It is can customize both 32-bit & 64-bit version of Windows 7 with English and non English sources.
At this stage it is in development and in near future it will be finaled.
- Languages integration (Windows UI language not the setup language)
- Updates integration
- Basic unattended installation
- Driver integration
- Wallpapers Integration
- ISO Creation
- UAC trigger
- Clean mount folder
- Host OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- .Net Framework 3.5 (for Windows Vista)
- WAIK for Windows 7
- Windows installation source
Important Notes from the Developer before using the Tool:
- Make sure you have enough free space (at least 5 GB) in your drive where 7Customizer is located (7Customizer will warn you if the drive does not have sufficient space).
- It is highly recommended to run the program in a folder that does not have white spaces in its name. For example, C:\7Customizer\
- It is highly recommended to place your installation source in a directory that does not have white spaces in its name. For example, C:\win7\
- When choosing the path for ImageX and DISM, make sure you choose the same exe architecture (x86 or amd64) as your Windows, e.g. when using Windows 7 x64, choose the ImageX located in amd64 inside the WAIK installation.
- Always test the result in a virtual machine first.
- It is highly recommended to use 7Customizer on an unmodified (clean, untouched) Windows installation source.
- Fill the whole information in the unattended part or the setup will fail.
- 7Customizer fails to read the images information correctly.
- 7Customizer might not label the ISO.
- When selecting updates, sometime you will be able to select one update only. If you select more than one update 7Customizer will crash.
7Customizer (189.6 KiB, 6,766 hits)